« TAILored surfaces in Operando conditions: structure and Reactivity »
April 8th-11th, 2014 Location : "Les Oliviers" Saint-Paul de Vence (France), in Nice's neighbourhood
Understanding the surface reactivity at the atomic scale is a timely challenge in various domains
covering chemistry, physics and catalysis.
In the continuity of TAILOR-2012, this meeting will be devoted to recent advances in the
operando investigation of reactivity at surfaces from both experimental and theoretical approaches.
Confirmed invited speakers:
- Pr. Per Anders-Carlsson, Competence Center for Catalysis, Chalmers University of Technology (Sweden)
- Pr. Bjork Hammer, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Aarhus University (Denmark)
- Pr. Dr. Timo Jacob, Institute of Electrochemistry, ULM University (Germany)
- Pr. Frank Ogletree, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, California (USA)
- Pr. Seiji Takeda, The Institute of Scientific and Industrial Research, Osaka Univeristy (Japan)
- Pr. Francisco Zaera, University of California, Riverside (USA)